Eric or some admins please Help!

Wed May 11, 2022 4:50 pm

Hello Eric or other team. I tried to contact you via the feedback form but you do not answer!

The fact is that I need to change my email address, which receives the activation key for the program. I completely cleaned my computer, and my work zoho mail with a paid domain no longer works and I can't receive new emails, the same old email from you apparently got into spam and was deleted after 30 days from my zoho mail. :|

Now I just don't have access to the program! I still have an email from paypal confirming the payment, a bank statement that is linked to paypal with my first and last name, and I can provide my ID so that you can check and verify everything! Please help me regain access, I really need your awesome soft now for my work.

P.S I am waiting for further instructions where I can send my proofs of purchase

Best Wishes, Rina
MaxKub90

Re: Eric or some admins please Help!

Wed May 11, 2022 5:09 pm

Hi Rina, please check your Spam folder, we always respond to the feedback form for things like this.
Eric
Site Admin

Wed May 11, 2022 5:29 pm

Eric wrote:Hi Rina, please check your Spam folder, we always respond to the feedback form for things like this.

Hey, Eric ! I really can't find the letters and in spam folder too. I indicated the return mail - maunabeats@gmail.com. Should i send my email through the form again now?

regards, Rina
MaxKub90

Wed May 11, 2022 6:29 pm

Eric wrote:Hi Rina, please check your Spam folder, we always respond to the feedback form for things like this.

Сan you just send me an email address where i can send all proof of ownership of my license? If you need video confirmation, or specify what will be enough for you. Because as I understand it is impossible to attach files to this form

Regards, Rina
MaxKub90

Thu May 12, 2022 3:38 pm

Hi Rina, please try submitting the form again. We don't have any record of a message from the address you mentioned.
Eric
Site Admin

Fri May 13, 2022 12:22 pm

Eric wrote:Hi Rina, please try submitting the form again. We don't have any record of a message from the address you mentioned.

Ok. Good. I repeated this process to this email - reginaturdyeva@gmail.com

Regards
MaxKub90

Return to General Discussion

© 2022 Color & Music, LLC • This web site is mobile-friendly