Search found 7 matches

by jphruelle
Wed Aug 12, 2026 6:15 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Magic crash
Replies: 24
Views: 2882

Re: Magic crash

great. Magic Performer v3.0b3 64-bit Copyright (c) 2012-2026 Magic Music Visuals All rights reserved. The window opened, and I was able to load an old project. It correctly recognized the audio and 'Steinberg' sources... just press play and everything seems to run directly. I'm curious to dig deeper...
by jphruelle
Tue Aug 11, 2026 8:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Magic crash
Replies: 24
Views: 2882

Re: Magic crash

I asked about dumping in chatgpt, just to see... But I'm out of my depth here... maybe you'll find it amusing. ;) Diagnosis I analyzed the dump directly. It contains enough information to identify the precise nature of the crash, and there is one particularly clear element. The crashing process is: ...
by jphruelle
Tue Aug 11, 2026 8:15 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Magic crash
Replies: 24
Views: 2882

Re: Magic crash

the statup file don't update from 08-10-2026, yesterday and please, all your links in contact page they lead me to the forum, and the email contact doesn't know how to receive a file i fill the formulaire, but the response is : Due to our volume of inquiries, we regret that we are not able to provid...
by jphruelle
Tue Aug 11, 2026 8:11 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Magic crash
Replies: 24
Views: 2882

Re: Magic crash

Yes, I have it, but how do I download it? Email? It doesn't work in the chat; the .dmp file isn't accepted.
by jphruelle
Tue Aug 11, 2026 7:35 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Magic crash
Replies: 24
Views: 2882

Re: Magic crash

about new version 3.0b2 always crashed. white screen and closed after 2 sec. i try upload dump file, but no way. with Magic_1_0 in appdata/roaming/magic or without. nothin change. white screen and bye bye ************ Path validation summary ************** Response Time (ms) Location Deferred srv* *...
by jphruelle
Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:45 pm
Forum: User-Submitted Videos
Topic: Under the spell of an application
Replies: 2
Views: 6184

Re: Under the spell of an application

Thanks skarabee.

I appreciate your feedback very much. I can not wait to buy this program, finally have a button 'save'!
I always found the fascination of old music boxes on children (and adults too) interesting.
Still bread on the board. :ugeek:
by jphruelle
Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:13 pm
Forum: User-Submitted Videos
Topic: Under the spell of an application
Replies: 2
Views: 6184

Under the spell of an application

I downloaded the demo version a few days ago and I'm totally charmed! Simple, accurate with enormous possibilities. I propose you my very first animation on one of my musical compositions on the piano. The idea was to find the atmosphere of a dancer who turned on the old music boxes. Capture the eye...